2 Nights Special Nyepi Package
2 Nights Special Nyepi Package @ USD363nett/package
The name Nyepi comes from “sepi” or “silent” in Balinese, and is commemorated each year on a different date according to the Balinese Saka calendar. And this time, falls on March 28th, 2017.
The purpose if Nyepi is to pray to God asking for the human, the world and the universe purification. To throw away anything negative and to start the New Year with something positive, a new enthusiasm for the future.
During this holiday season, the following day afterNyepi is the time when families visiting each other, offering forgiveness for their past deeds. While also in contrast of Nyepi, the prior days are usually full of music, noise and processions. Melasti ceremony is the purification ritual of statues and effigies which takes place three days before Nyepi, with Gamelan orchestras accompanying the processions walking them to the beach or nearest river for a cleansing bath. The most eagerly awaited ceremony is the night before Nyepi, or Pengerupukan, where each Banjar (smallest community level in Bali) parades and burns the Ogoh-Ogoh (fantasy demons created out of bamboo and papier-mâché). This festival is accompanied by music, ferocious Gong playing, fireworks and bamboo bombs, symbolically to rid the Island of evil spirits, to purify the world entering Saka New Year. This is the equivalent of the West’s New Year’s Eve, and is a noise-filled and exciting carnival. It is the ultimate contrast to Nyepi.
This year The L Hotel Seminyak has created a very special 2 Nights Nyepi Package for guests wishing to have the live experience.
- 2 nights stay at Legian Suite with daily breakfast at our new restaurant GROW, upgraded USD100 for Luxe Suite.
- 24-hour personalized Butler service.
- Free special Welcome Drink upon arrival for 2 pax.
- 1x Lunch at GROW restaurant with specially selected menu from Award-Winning Celebrity Chef Ryan Clift.
- 1x A la Cart Dinner at GROW restaurant with specially selected menu from Award-Winning Celebrity Chef Ryan Clift.
- Free fruit basket in room upon arrival.
- Full stock of daily minibar.
- 1x 60-minute Exotic Balinese massage at L’Spa for 1 Couple.
- Khiel’s designer amenities.
- Complimentary mobile phone with local SIM card.
- 10% Early bird discount for booking reservation before February 28th, 2017.
- Free check-out time until 2 PM (subject to availability).
- In-house activities: making Balinese traditional offerings Gebogan with janurkuning, Canang, and Kwangen; art towel Origami demo and popcorn-and-movie marathon.
Terms & Conditions:
- Booking Period : 13th February – 27th March 2017
- Stay Period : 2Nights (Check in at March 27th and Check out at 29th, 2017)
For more information:
+62 361 894 7898